Thursday, January 20, 2011

Thursday, January 20th Dream Scheme

YIPPEE!!!!
This is really today's challenge. This week is a free theme. The weather has been so pretty the last couple of days that I couldn't resist this simple stenciled design. It made me think of spring, even though technically we are still in winter.

This is pretty self explanatory. I stenciled the image with pigment ink. Don't look too close because I have a bit of a smudge on one of the flowers. Enjoy the pretty weather, I'm sure it will turn icky again soon.

Would love to hear your comments. Make sure to check back next Thursday!!

8 comments:

  1. Love those colorful flowers! Beautiful card.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very pretty, as it was a snow day here, love the spring thoughts!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I wish these were blooming here in IL! It is supposed to be the coldest night so far this winter! Very lovely card.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful -- the colours are so perfect together -- wish it were springtime too!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I just adore this stencil. It is one of the ones that I don't yet own, but has been on my personal wish list for a long time. I really like the colors you used--some of my favorites.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Fabulous job Terrece!!! I hope you have a good day!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hi ya Terrece...it is one of my faves too. Love wisteria and we have had so much warm weather here...in the 70s and even 80s that I am afraid these are going to start blooming and then all of a sudden it will remember to be winter. You did a beautiful job stenciling these!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Sorry I missed this one last week...BEAUTIFUL Terrece!! Such lovely soft colours.

    ReplyDelete