Thursday, February 21, 2013

CAS Love & Friendship - Week 2



YAHOO!!!  My computer is fixed.  So this is my Valentine's post.

I started with LL 3029 Dog:

Dry emboss two images.  One as shown, then flip the stencil over and emboss the second one.
Stencil with color.  I used the same Distress pad colors that I used last time.
 
I then took the LG747 Ruffled Heart and traced the inside heart shape onto the left side of a piece of red paper.   Cut out with an exacto knife.  Lay red matt on card and trace the cutout heart.
Cut this one out, but make sure you cut it just outside the traced line.
 
Attach red matt to front of card. Paste LM276 Be My Valentine with white glossy paste onto front of card.
 
While this drys, cut out the two dogs.
Apply double stick tape to back of each image. 
 
Position the dog facing right underneath the heart opening.
 
 
  Open the card and set the dog facing left nose to nose with the first dog.
 
I love this little dog!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment