Thursday, July 25, 2013

Summertime​, Sparklers, and S'More!

 
This week a lot of the Team is at CHA looking at what is new in the Craft World.  They are also introducing new stencil designs and reintroducing retired designs.
 
So when I started thinking about what I would do this week there was only one stencil that would fit the theme.  The rooster in the morning LG753.
 
 
(It also reminds me of the Kellogg's cornflakes rooster - boy that dates me!)
 
I used the double glitter technique with Celebration and Reggae combo's from Art Institute Glitter.
 
 
I LUV IT!!!  
 
I can't wait to make more!
 
Don't miss any of the great pieces from the team listed below:
 
And make sure you watch for our creations next week when we have a joint venture with Stampendous products.  Join the blog hop on Friday August 2nd!
 
Until then.....Happy Stenciling to you, until we meet again................

5 comments:

  1. Guess I'm dating yes elf too because I think of Kellogg's when I see the rooster too, lol! Gorgeous job!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yep, me too...beautiful card Terrece!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm glad I'm not the only that thinks about Kellogg's Corn Flakes when I see that stencil! Very pretty card! Love all the sparkle and eventually I'll get that technique down pat!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Definitely reminds me of the Kellogg rooster too! Very sparkly and fun Terrece!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love that shade of green glitter for the hills!

    ReplyDelete