Thursday, May 24, 2012

Black & White with a splash of Color

Well I told you I'd give the owls a rest and I have. This week to end the month I decided to try something a bit different. I started with the stencil LL549 Tall Daisies
First dry emboss. Then with black pigment ink and stencil in place, add some black to the image. Make sure you have a light hand over the flower petals. Add some yellow and orange pigment ink to the flower petals for just a splash of Color!
Layer onto black and white music paper that also has that splash of yellow on the edges and ta-dah!! 
Quick and easy! Don't forget to check out the other blogs. Make sure you add your own creations to Mr. Linky on Dream it UP! See you next week with a whole new challenge.

3 comments:

  1. Lovely card, Terrece. I have really begun to appecitate that sweet daisy card!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Pretty card. You did a great job on the flower.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Quick and easy maybe -- but it still looks very elegant!

    ReplyDelete