Thursday, May 2, 2013

Tiny Treats

This month our theme relates to tiny tokens for teacher appreciation, kids, wedding, anniversary favors.

I decided to create something that could be adapted to a Baby announcement, tag or shower place card.

First I started with one of Dreamweavers BRAND NEW images that was introduced at the last Craft and Hobby convention...LS1013 Rubber Ducky


Tape off duck and paste puddle with blue glossy paste.  Let dry.

Mix a little yellow matte paste with red glossy paste to create a pinch of orange paste.
Replace stencil over puddle, tape off puddle and paste the ducky with yellow matte paste. 
Add the orange you just mixed to his beak.  I scratched out his wing, but I don't think I'd do that again.

Add a small black jewel for the eye.

 
This could be used for a favor or gift card for a Baby Shower.

I decided to made it a card so I added the word puddles from LG738, rain words in blue glossy paste in the upper right corner of my card.
 
I printed "I love" over the puddles in blue and yellow colored pencils.
 
 
Simple but I liked it!
 
Make sure to at least visit the half of the team listed below for more creative ideas.
 
Till next time.....Happy stenciling to you...until we meet again. 

1 comment:

  1. that's so cute and the sentiment goes perfectly with the little ducky :)

    ReplyDelete