Thursday, December 2, 2010

Thursday December 2nd Sketch Challenge

To kick off our Thursday Dreamweaver Challenges, we will be following a sketch idea. I became acquainted with sketch ideas when I started Scrapbooking. Sometimes it is easier to sketch out my idea for a page and then add the pictures and elements. The same is true for card making. If you get a layout idea, sketch it. A sketch you can use with almost any image in almost any color

To see the Sketch we were using for inspiration, visit the Dreamweaver blog.

This is my interpretation:


10 comments:

  1. Love how the sentiment is so daintily tucked into the branch! Such a lovely card!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh, I like this Terrece! And the colors are sooo stunning too. Also appreciated a bit of the history of sketching for paper crafts, I was wondering about that.

    ReplyDelete
  3. YOU did a great job, as usual. I don't know where you find the time with all the paper cutting you been doing. I realy love what you did with this card, the way you tucked the greeting in. Thanks for the class the other day it was really fun.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Terrece...this is dashing!!! It is perfect. Great job with the sketch!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. WOW! I wish I could do such fine detail-cutting and with such precision. Love it!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love this card! Is is silver or pearlescent paste? It's hard to tell in the photo.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love the simple color scheme and the way that you tucked the sentiment into the card.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Simple elements elegantly put together . . . just beautiful.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Elegant and striking. Like the others, I love the way you tucked in the sentiment. That branch stencil is just ridiculously useful. (I am thinking about a spring project with it).

    ReplyDelete