Thursday, December 23, 2010

Thursday Dream Scheme

Technically it's still Thursday.....right?! I'm a bit behind. Finally figured out what I was doing. Had to thaw out, it's only 23 degrees right now.

Anyway....
Here is my Dreamweaver card for this Thursday. It is a free challenge so we could create whatever we like. I chose to do the faux cross stitch technique. I really like the way this comes out.


I'll have to give you directions in a couple of days. I'm off to finish wrapping presents. Merry Christmas everyone!!

3 comments:

  1. I was also late but this is fab! Love it and the colors. well done

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awww...this is one of my favorite stencils. I love hibiscus and the cross stitch tech. works really well on this size of stencil Terrece. Great job! Have fun in the wilds of Wyoming and stay warm.

    ReplyDelete