Thursday, January 12, 2012

Dream Scheme Thursday

This week we are keeping it in the Valentine theme. I went with two stencils and red/white/gold. First I started with LL3011
Paste it with red paste on white paper.
Second I used LM276. This I also pasted with red paste on white paper.

After dry I edged both images with Galaxy Gold Brillance ink. Found a sheer gold ribbon, red satin ribbon and a gold satin ribbon. Tied all three in a bow and voila! This is the result:
Simple, but pretty.

Make sure you check out the Dream Team blogs....we have three new members. They are very creative.......don't miss the opportunity to be inspired by them!!

Until next week........happy stenciling!

11 comments:

  1. aawww I love this Valentine. I love this holiday...LOVE this holiday! LOVE!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is a fabulous card Terrece. Just beautiful!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Truly a classic Valentine, so pretty. I used the Lovebirds too, they are so sweet!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love this card from beginning to end. So lovely.

    ReplyDelete
  5. CAS and elegant with the gold touches! Great job!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Your card is so very pretty, I especially like the ribbon placement!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Great layout on this card! Love the background papers and the fun bow. Very romantic!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Very pretty! I really like your stencil choice. I also really dig that background pattern. It almost looks like a stencil, too.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Ah, those love birds are so sweet. All the elements come together beautifully.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Hey T this is really a beautiful card. I lovethe way it all came together and the bow ....WOW. hope your doing great .

    ReplyDelete
  11. Lovely card, I like your color combo. The trim is excellent too.

    ReplyDelete