Sunday, January 29, 2012

Saturday, January 28th

This time I decided to use the same method with the Alcohol Solutions inks that I did on Tuesday. I tried it with the new LL3022 Festive Thank You stencil.



One thing I found was that it doesn't work well with words. One or the other will turn out backwards. Luckily, the words didn't show up very well on the background piece. First paste the image with White Glossy paste, let dry. Replace the stencil and color with Alcohol Solutions. Because I wanted the image to stand out more, I outlined portions of the image to create a shadow effect.

For the background portion, sprinkle Alcohol Solutions cleaner on ink left on stencil then lay a piece of white glossy paper over it and rub.

Then paste the Thank You over it with White Matte paste, sprinkle with glitter. Again I outlined just a portion to create a shadow effect.

I LOVE these new images!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment