Tuesday, January 24, 2012

New Stencils: Day 2

While playing with the Kitty Kat No#2 and alcohol inks, I accidentally came up with a card I really liked!

First, I pasted Kat no#2 with white paste, let dry. Position the stencil over the top of image and tap Dreamweaver Alcohol Inks over it.

I cut out the kitty so it would stand out from the paper more.

Because there was so much ink left on the stencil, I didn't want to waste it so I shook some Color Solution Cleaner over it, set a piece of white glossy paper on it, rubbed and got a reverse image.

I liked how this turned out so well, I tryed some other stencils. Check back tomorrow to see what other stencil I used with the same technique.

Don't miss the other Dreamweaver designers blogs to see what they are doing with the new images!!

5 comments: