Wednesday, February 1, 2012

My Gothic Cross

Hey everyone,
Sorry I missed a day or two. Bit under the weather.

So I thought I would try the Memories Mists over the stenciled image.
I used Metallic Red and Blue Martini. The paper was a bit larger than the stencil.
Once I finished spraying I set a second piece of paper over the image and rubbed gently to get a background paper. The spray went under the stencil a bit so I cut it out and mounted it on pearl paper with foam mounting tape. Cut the pearl paper just a bit smaller than the original piece so the over spray on the edges would show like a border.

I kinda liked it.

Let me know what you think!

I'll have two more to post tomorrow. One more from the new collection and one from out challenge for February........St. Patricks Day or Green or both!

See you Thursday!

No comments:

Post a Comment