Wednesday, February 8, 2012

My Heart belongs to the Irish!

Continuing on with the Green/Irish theme.........

Have I told you how much I love my green sludge? (Sludge: the mixing of two or more colors of paste together to create a multicolor or single color paste) Check with Lynell at the Dreamweaver site for the true definition of sludge paste.

So I decided to use my new favorite green paste and my favorite heart (for now) to make a shamrock for St. Patrick's.


I added just a hint of lime glitter to make it sparkle.

It made up to be a fairly large card, but I like it. Needs a verse or something, but couldn't think what to add before I needed to post it.

So give some suggestions as to how to finish this one.... Looking forward to your ideas. Don't miss the rest of the teams posts. Check back next week!!

12 comments:

  1. Clever girl! Stencil versatility is never-ending, and here's another example. Love the sludge color, too.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love this! have used stamps that way and love how they work to form a NEW design! very awesome

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love how you used the heart stencil to create your four-leafed clover! That color of sludge paste is gorgeous. Which colors did you use for the mix?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I used Blue Glossy and Yellow Matte. I probably won't be able to recreate it, but I'm loving it now!

      Delete
  4. This is fabulous just like it is! Very creative use of the heart and I love the green sludge.

    ReplyDelete
  5. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I had a typo in my last post, sorry. It SHOULD have read: I love how you used one of my favorite hearts here! Great creativity!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hey T love that Sludge color and the way you used the heart to make a shamrock. you are so very clever.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Moss green, perfect! I lovely use of the hearts into shamrocks.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Oh ya!!! This ROCKS!!! Fabulous and cleaver Terrece!!!! You rocked this challenge today!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Very clever use of my favorite heart!

    ReplyDelete