Wednesday, February 29, 2012

Happy March!!

Can you believe it's March already. Me either!!

This month the challenge: Spring Clean...and Simple.

I immediately thought of the new LM219 Plum Blossom Shape


The simplest way I could think to use it was to stencil color on it and around it.




I had an Asian decorative paper that reminded me of the image, so to tie them together I used Gold Encore pigment ink to color on and around the image. Remove the stencil and sprinkle clear embossing powder over it, tap off and heat.

The hardest part was cutting approximately 1/8 inch around the outside edge!




Once the image was cut out, simply, matt and layer with coordinating papers!



Clean and simple is one of my favorites!! Don't miss the rest of the blogs for more creative ideas. Also make sure to add comments and pictures at the Dreamweaver site to enter to win free stencils!!!

See you next week.............

8 comments:

  1. Very elegant Terrece!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow! Beautiful. I struggle with that stencil but this is very inspirational.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very simple, and a perfect pairing with that paper! Good job!

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is Clean and Simple but so classy! Love it

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is truly lovely Terrece! I love washi papers used in cardmaking...

    ReplyDelete
  6. T... I love your card it is stunning. I love that you used the Washi papers. They set the card off perfectly. Hope your doing well my friend. How's Angel?

    ReplyDelete
  7. Just fabulous Terrece. I love using wahi papers too and they are perfect with this stencil.

    ReplyDelete